Corporate drumming is an interactive exercise, where each individual is involved at the same level.
Why should you do it?
Drumming in a group synchronises the thought process and brings the group closer together. After the drumming, barriers are broken and discussions take place a whole lot easier.
Call us today on 06 2134 7807 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A 'hands on drumming' event will:
- use a fun and creative way to apply key messages about teamwork
- achieve team-building in a new unique way
- promote listening and tuning in to each other
- demonstrate that a team can achieve outcomes greater than the sum of its individual efforts
- create a climate where all contributions are valued and supported
- promote co-operation and positive competition
- demonstrate how an individual can effect the larger whole
- leave the group more stimulated and energised, and thus more relaxed and receptive for other tasks
Benefits for your team:
- creates powerful team spirit
- stimulates creative thought processes and increases concentration
- releases stress
- enhances companionship
- energises as well as relaxes
- its fun!
You can use hands on drumming events for:
- stress release and recharge
- as part of team building programmes
- icebreaker and relaxation sessions during training workshops and planning processes
- conflict resolution
- to celebrate an achievement
- product launches and promotions
- openings and closures of conferences
When you drum in a group, you work as a team, experiencing a great sense of unity